If one of this year’s goals include revamping the style of your home, then take a quick look at 7 hot new design trends for 2016 that will get your imagination soaring!
- Thin is in. Give your surfaces a face-lift! No matter what material you choose, thin countertops are a must-have for a sleek, modern kitchen.
- Put it on a pedestal. Brighten up your corners with a stylish pedestal table. Use a bright one for a pop of colour, or keep it neutral to save the attention for the plant or sculpture it holds – it’s up to you!
- It’s your time to shine. Welcome in the year of the metals. Gold, copper, bronze, silver … don’t be afraid to mix them up! A signature mixed metals art piece is a fantastic addition to any room.
- Go nude. Buff pink is a hot new colour trend. This pale, nude pink pairs well with a variety of other neutrals and metallics for a laidback yet elegant look.
- Be eco-friendly. Sustainable design, repurposed objects, and recycled materials are going to be huge. We’ve seen some truly inspiring images of wooden pallets reworked into fascinating wall shelving, or barn doors reimagined as statement coffee tables.
- Express yourself. With the new accessibility of 3D-printed objects, digitally printed textiles, and other customization options, it’s become so much easier to really express your personality through your living space.
- Rock and roll. Marble is still enjoying a renaissance, with white marble especially demonstrating a versatility that allows it to sneak into many different motifs, from classic to minimalist. Whether it’s part of a fireplace, a side table, or a sculpture, marble seems to be here to stay.
No matter your style or design preference, Igne Ferro can turn your dream project into a reality. Contact us for a free consultation or visit our showroom.