DaVinch – See Thru Fireplace
The See-Thru can serve as a stylish viewing window between two rooms,or provide a breathtaking display of fire to the center of large rooms and living spaces. The modular design of the DaVinci allows us to custom build See-Thru Fireplaces in lengths up to 240 inches (20 feet) long.
DaVinci Custom Fireplaces™ Features
Custom, made-to-order fireplaces that solve all building and installation inefficiencies
- Winner of the prestigious Hearth Industry VESTA Award for Best New Gas Fireplace in North America for 2014.
- Best fire presentation of any linear fireplace on the market
- Available by the foot – 3 to 21 feet
- 14,500 BTUs per foot input
- 12″, 20″, 30″, or 36″ glass heights
- Platinum reflective crushed glass floor with multi-colored interior LED lighting (user friendly wall switch included)
- Choice of liners:
- Black Paint Finish
- Silver Paint Finish
- Black Porcelain Enamel
- Stone and Log Fire Art options
- Innovative modular design makes DaVinci the easiest custom fireplace to deliver and install at the jobsite
- Safe Touch Glass™: Standard safety feature that keeps all glass surfaces at extraordinarily low temperatures, reducing any potential for injury.
- Zero clearance to combustible surfaces: Eliminates the use of expensive non-combustible building materials and gives you the freedom to finish right up to the edge of the glass with any building materials you desire.
- Choice of exterior or interior power venting: Allows for unlimited venting configurations and installation in virtually any room.
- Negative pressure in the home or commercial setting has NO EFFECT on this fireplace with our ultra-efficient outside air direct vent technology.
- Non-heater decorative fireplace rated. Tested and approved to; ANSI Z21.50b-2014 / CSA 2.22b-2014
- Manufactured in Mukilteo, WA by Travis Industries, North America’s premier manufacturer of hearth products