Davinci – Pier Fireplace
The unique architectural design of this fireplace serves as a beautiful focal point that can be used to divide a large living space or integrate two smaller spaces. The modular design of the DaVinci allows us to custom build Pier Fireplaces in lengths up to 246 inches (20.5 feet) long.
DaVinci Custom Fireplaces™ Features
Custom, made-to-order fireplaces that solve all building and installation inefficiencies
- Winner of the prestigious Hearth Industry VESTA Award for Best New Gas Fireplace in North America for 2014.
- Best fire presentation of any linear fireplace on the market
- Available by the foot – 3 to 21 feet
- 14,500 BTUs per foot input
- 12″, 20″, 30″, or 36″ glass heights
- Platinum reflective crushed glass floor with multi-colored interior LED lighting (user friendly wall switch included)
- Choice of liners:
- Black Paint Finish
- Silver Paint Finish
- Black Porcelain Enamel
- Stone and Log Fire Art options
- Innovative modular design makes DaVinci the easiest custom fireplace to deliver and install at the jobsite
- Safe Touch Glass™: Standard safety feature that keeps all glass surfaces at extraordinarily low temperatures, reducing any potential for injury.
- Zero clearance to combustible surfaces: Eliminates the use of expensive non-combustible building materials and gives you the freedom to finish right up to the edge of the glass with any building materials you desire.
- Choice of exterior or interior power venting: Allows for unlimited venting configurations and installation in virtually any room.
- Negative pressure in the home or commercial setting has NO EFFECT on this fireplace with our ultra-efficient outside air direct vent technology.
- Non-heater decorative fireplace rated. Tested and approved to; ANSI Z21.50b-2014 / CSA 2.22b-2014
- Manufactured in Mukilteo, WA by Travis Industries, North America’s premier manufacturer of hearth products