Features & Options
- Tempered glass (easy removed for cleaning)
- Durable stainless frame and burner
- Automatic gas shut off if flame goes out
- Easy access control panel
- Choice of Piezo igniter or IPI electric ignition
- Wet weather lighting port
- Single ON/Off and flame height control
- Natural gas or Propane models
- Automatic tip-switch shut-off on Portable Models
- Rain Cap (optional top use)
Tempest Torch Specifications:
Minimum Clearances To Combustibles
Lumens: The Tempest Torch emits 25 lumens of light. To give a visual comparison your standard incandescent 4 watt kids nightlight gives of about 20 lumens, and a 100 watt light bulb gives off about 1500 lumens.
Floor: 2.5” clearance from floor to bottom (base) of Tempest Torch.
Walls: 8” clearance measured from glass surface to walls.
Ceiling: 26” clearance measured from the Tempest Torch top (glass frame) with or without the cap. (Refer to the Owner’s Manual for further details).